my add

Monday, February 1, 2016

The eye of Jehovah is to those who fear Him

The eye of Jehovah is to those who fear Him
Psalms 33:18
Fearing God means :
A. The fear of the Lord, to depart from evil
Job 28:28
B. The fear of Jehovah is to hate evil
Proverbs 8:13
When He keeps His eye on His people
what will happened
1. A king who sits in the throne of judgment
scatters away all evil with his eyes.
Proverbs 20:8
2. Look! Answer me, O Jehovah my God;
enlighten my eyes Psalms 13:3
3. I will counsel you, My eye shall be on you.
Psalms 32:8
4. The eyes of Jehovah run to and fro in all
the whole earth to show Himself strong on
behalf of those whose heart is perfect
toward Him 2 Chronicles 16:9
5. Behold, the eye of Jehovah is to those who
fear Him to deliver their soul from death,
and to keep them alive in famine
Psalms 33:18,19

In Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment