my add

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Today God (JESUS) Words Images and Pics

                              For this cause we faint not, but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.                   2 Corinthians 4:16 

A fiery stream issued and came forth from before Him. Thousand thousands ministered unto Him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
Daniel  7:10

Dear LORD
Lead me to make choices that bring You glory and allow me to experience the life You intended for me to live

Wherever I go Whatever I go  I want to serve you today GOD

 But He knoweth the way that I take; when He hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.    My foot hath held His steps; His way have I kept, and not declined. Job 23:10,11

 Let them shout for joy and be glad that favor my righteous cause; yea, let them say continually, "Let the LORD be magnified who hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant."
Psalms 35:27

God, may ma child be careful with his or her words.   Psalms 141:3

No comments:

Post a Comment